La Orquidea Holidays, hereafter referred to as ‘LOH’ is willing to rent apartments at La Orquidea situated on Calle Jose Orbaneja, Calahonda, Costa del Sol, Spain, subject to the following terms and conditions.
- £100 per week booked non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking the accommodation at La Orquidea provided that such booking is made at least 60 days prior to the proposed arrival date.
- The balance of the rental charge must be paid at least 60 days prior to the arrival date otherwise LOH reserve the right to cancel immediately that reservation.
- In the event of a booking being made within 60 days of the arrival date then the full rental is payable immediately.
- Our cancellation policy is:
a 50% refund of the balance paid if a guest cancels between 60 – 29 days before the commencement of the reservation
a 25% refund of the balance paid if a guest cancels between 28 -15 days before the commencement of the reservation
- If the guest cancels within 14 days of the commencement of the reservation, any money they have paid will not be refunded.
- In view of the potential loss in the event of cancellation, we strongly advise guests to take out travel insurance.
- A £100 deposit, or Euro equivalent, is payable on arrival at La Orquidea to cover against breakages and damage. This deposit can be paid by credit card and will be refunded in full at the end of the reservation if there are no breakages or damage.
- All Guests are required to register at Reception within 24 hours of arrival.
LOH undertakes to clean the apartments and supply clean bed linen weekly and clean towels twice weekly. Further linen, towels and cleaning can be supplied at an extra charge upon request at reception. Weekly cleaning and change of bed linen and towels are not included in our ‘long let’ discounted rental rates. A ‘check out’ clean charge is payable on arrival if paying ‘long let’ rental rates to cover the final cleaning of the apartment.
- Guests are not entitled to take up occupation of the apartments before 4.00 p.m. (local time) on the first day of their reservation and should ensure that their Apartment is vacated by no later than 10.00 a.m. (local time) on the last day of occupation. Apartment keys should be returned to reception by 10.am on the date of departure.
- Guests must keep the apartments (including their contents) in a good state and condition and agree to pay LOH on demand the cost of repairing or making good any damage that they cause. An inventory list will be provided to guests at the commencement of their reservation and this list will be checked at the end of the guests’ stay by LOH’s staff. Any losses or damage will be charged to the guest.
- Guests must keep the apartments clean and tidy.
- Guests must allow access to their apartment for the purpose of LOH staff carrying out any emergency repairs and maintenance to the apartments.
- Guests must comply with all arrangements for the disposal of refuse and not to deposit any harmful substance or material into the sinks, baths, lavatories, cisterns and drains of the apartments, nor to allow anything to be thrown from or accumulate outside the apartments.
- Guests must comply with any rules and specific regulations issued by LOH in relation to any particular apartments.
- Guests must not use the apartments, for any illegal or immoral purpose during their period of occupancy.
- Guests are not to allow the apartments to be occupied by more than the number of persons than are specified on the confirmation letter, which will be issued to the guest at the time of booking. Provided no account shall be taken for the purpose of this rule of children aged less than 3 years at the date of booking. If LOH is notified in writing that such children will be accompanying the guest making the booking, LOH shall use their best endeavours to provide cots (at such cost as may be prescribed from time to time) in the apartments for such children in the relevant period of occupancy, if required.
- Guests must not display any notices, or signs, or external projections on the apartments, nor must they make any additions, or alterations to the apartments.
- Guests must not do or permit anything that may be a nuisance, or cause damage or annoyance to any adjoining or neighbouring guest, or occupiers and in particular not to make excessive or unreasonable noise inside or outside the apartments.
- Guests must not do anything that might invalidate the insurance cover relating to the apartments or LOH Facilities or their contents. In the event of LOH guests so doing and any insurance monies not being recoverable thereof the guest will be made responsible for making good the amount irrecoverable. (N.B. Guests should note that their personal effects are NOT covered by the Resort’s insurance policy).
- Guests must not bring or store in any apartments any inflammable or explosive substance.
- Guests must not bring or keep any animal or pet in any apartment.
- Guests must pay to LOH on demand all costs incurred in making good any breach of the foregoing obligations and restrictions.
- The above obligations and restrictions shall apply to all guests.
- If you or other members of your party have in the opinion of LOH committed a substantial breach of these Rules, and if the conduct of you or any of your party is in the opinion of LOH unacceptable, then LOH reserves the right to terminate the occupancy rights immediately of you and your party.